Chase Center 2021
Welcome back Warriors fans!
Chase Center is a short walk or ride on MUNI T Third Line from the San Francisco Caltrain Station at 4th and King Streets.
Getting to Chase from Caltrain
Walk east along 4th St. and turn left on Gene Friend Way and continue to Warriors Way (South St.) to Chase Center. (approx. 15-20 minutes)
MUNI T Third Line:
Walk east on Fourth St and board at the T Third platform between King St and Berry St. This service is free with a Chase Center event ticket.
Check Train Schedule!
Please check the weekday and weekend train schedules for service to and from Chase Center.Weekday Schedule Weekend Schedule
Caltrain continues to monitor ridership arriving and departing SF station and will support customer needs as the season progresses.
Caltrain Tickets and Tips:
On event days, avoid ticket lines by purchasing a Caltrain Single Ride or Day Pass on the Caltrain Mobile Ticket App or at the Caltrain ticket machine before heading to San Francisco. Mobile tickets are activated as soon as purchased on the app. All Caltrain tickets are valid on Caltrain through the last train of the night. Clipper e-cash customers must tag on at their origin station and again at San Francisco.
Know Before You Go:
Here are some things you should know before you go: For a contactless experience use the Caltrain Mobile app or Clipper card. Tickets are also available at station Ticket Machines. Tickets aren't sold onboard. Caltrain is a proof-of-payment system. Customers without a valid ticket are subject to citation.
- The Caltrain Mobile app allows you to purchase One-Way, Day Pass or Zone Upgrades and daily parking all on your mobile device.
- Save time and avoid the line! Purchase a Day Pass using Caltrain Mobile app.
- Clipper card e-cash users: remember to tag on and tag off.
- Group of 25 or more save 10% by ordering in advance.
- Caltrain parking is enforced 24/7. Daily parking permits can be purchased at station. Ticket Machines and Caltrain Mobile Ticketing App.
- For more information on Caltrain parking.
Face coverings are required at all times on Caltrain and at Caltrain stations and facilities. Please observe social distancing (6-feet) guidelines.
Caltrain reminds customers that open alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the trains beginning at 9 p.m. on special event days and nights.
You can now receive Caltrain news via e-mail!
Caltrain Twitter is human-operated M-F, 7am to 7pm, excluding holidays.