Caltrain is proud to serve the "NEW" Chase Center, the new home of the Golden State Warriors and San Francisco’s newest event and concert venue.
Chase Center is a short walk or ride on MUNI T Third Line from the San Francisco Caltrain Station at 4th and King streets.
Getting to Chase from Caltrain
Walk east along 4th St. and turn left on Gene Friend Way and continue to Warriors Way (South St.) to Chase Center. (approx. 15-20 minutes)
MUNI T Third Line:
Walk east on Fourth St and board at the T Third platform between King St and Berry St. This service is free with a Chase Center event ticket.
- Thursday, Dec. 5 at 7:30 p.m. - Andrea Bocelli with San Francisco Symphony and Chorus
- Saturday, Dec. 7 at 7:30 p.m. - Trevor Noah: Loud & Clear Tour
- Saturday, Dec. 14 at 8 p.m. - Illenium: Ascend Tour
- Tuesday, Dec. 17 at 8 p.m. - Ariana Grande: Sweetener Would Tour
- Wednesday, Dec. 18 at 8 p.m. - Ariana Grande: Sweetener Would Tour
- Saturday, Dec. 21 at noon - Al Attles Classic - Session 1
- Saturday, Dec. 21 at 7 p.m. - Al Attles Classic - Session 2 St. John vs Arizona
- Monday, Dec. 30 at 8 p.m. - Dead & Company: Fun Run 2019
- Tuesday, Dec. 31 at 8 p.m. - Dead & Company: Fun Run 2019
- Golden State Warriors Schedule HERE
Post-Game/Event Service to Peninsula and San Jose: Regular weekday and weekend schedule.
After weekday events, scheduled trains depart at 9:30 p.m. 10:30 p.m. and 12:05 a.m. and make all stops.
After Saturday events, scheduled trains depart at 9:37 p.m. 10:50 p.m. and 12:05 a.m. and make all stops.
After Sunday/Holiday events, the last train departs at 9:37 p.m. and makes all stops. On select Sunday night events, Caltrain will publicize special post-event service as applicable. Check our Special Events page for updates.
Caltrain Tickets and Tips:
On event days, avoid ticket lines by purchasing a Caltrain Single Ride or Day Pass on the Caltrain Mobile Ticket App or at the Caltrain ticket machine before heading to San Francisco. Mobile tickets are activated as soon as purchased on the app. All Caltrain tickets are valid on Caltrain through the last train of the night. Clipper e-cash customers must tag on at their origin station and again at San Francisco.
Caltrain parking fees and regulations are enforced 7 days a week. Parking permits can be purchased at station ticket machines. There is no Caltrain parking at the San Francisco station. Daily parking permits will be available on the Caltrain app soon.
Caltrain reminds customers that open alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the trains beginning at 9 p.m. on event nights.
Chase Center Transportation Guide - Download (PDF - 836)
jsn - 12/3/19
You can now receive Caltrain news via e-mail!
Caltrain Twitter is human-operated M-F, 7am to 7pm, excluding holidays.