GETTING TO THE GAME!
Please check the weekday and weekend train schedules for service to and from the park. Select the Schedule tab above to view the current Caltrain schedules.
Be sure to read the "Know Before You Go" section below to avoid any giant mistakes.
Caltrain provides a post-game express train for evening games on weekdays. The train departs San Francisco 15 minutes after the last out or when full, making its first stop at Millbrae followed by local stops to San Jose Diridon. Fans wishing to reach stations between San Francisco and Millbrae should take a regularly scheduled train.
Select the Schedule tab above to view the upcoming Caltrain schedules.
On Fireworks nights, the Express train will depart 15 minutes after the fireworks or when full. 🎆
The last train departs San Francisco at 12:05 a.m. on regular service weekdays.
There will be no extra service after the last train in the event that a Giants game goes into extra innings in order to provide overnight construction windows for the Electrification Project.
Know Before You Go
Here are some things you should know before you go:
Caltrain is a proof of payment system and tickets are not sold onboard. Customers without a valid fare are subject to citation, Caltrain parking requires a permit and is enforced 24/7.
GET DISCOUNTED CALTRAIN TICKETS
Friends, family, and youth can take advantage of our Caltrain Promotional Fares.
Ways to pay for fares and parking.
- Pay by Clipper on your Phone which provides discounted Caltrain travel. E-cash users please remember to tap on and tap off.
- The Caltrain Mobile app allows you to purchase One-Way, Day Pass, Zone Upgrades and daily parking all on your mobile device.
- Ticket Vending Machines allows you to purchase One-Way, Day Pass, Zone Upgrades and daily parking at the station.
- Did you know? Groups of 25 or more save 10% by ordering in advance.
- Visit the Caltrain parking page for more information.
Face coverings are recommended on Caltrain and at Caltrain stations and facilities.
Though alcohol consumption is allowed onboard Caltrain, the rules vary on special event days and nights. On Giants gamedays, open alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the trains beginning at 9 p.m.
24 Willie Mays Plaza
San Francisco, 94107