Due to COVID-19, this meeting will be conducted via teleconference only (no physical location) pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20.
Directors, staff and the public may participate remotely via Zoom at https://zoom.us/j/94954726853?pwd=TkR1WFg2SEorZVh5U2xLWnhHSUNNdz09 for audio/visual capability or by calling 1-669-900-6833, Webinar ID: # 949 5472 6853 for audio only.
Public Comments: The Board Chair shall have the discretion to manage the Public Comment process in a manner that achieves the purpose of public communication and assures the orderly conduct of the meeting. Members of the public are encouraged to provide public comments in the following ways:
Email: Comments may be submitted by emailing email@example.com before each agenda item is presented. Please indicate in your email the agenda item to which your comment applies.
Auditory: Oral comments will also be accepted during the meeting. Web users may use the ‘Raise Hand’ feature to request to speak. Callers may dial *9 to request to speak. Each commenter will be notified when they are unmuted to speak
Thursday, October 22, 2020
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m
- Call to Order
- Staff Report
- California High-Speed Rail: Update (Presented by California High-Speed Rail Authority Staff)
- Caltrain Business Plan: Service Planning
- Caltrain Electrification Project: Virtual Reality Tour
- Public Comments on Items not on the Agenda
- LPMG Member Comments/Requests
- HSR EIR Related Letters
- Constant Warning Time Presentation
- Next Meeting
- Thursday November 19, 2020 at 5:30pm
You can download full agenda packets on our Local Policy Maker Group page.