NOTICE: The revisied Caltrain GTFS file can be downloaded HERE (By downloading this Caltrain GTFS file, you agree to the Developer License Agreement terms listed below).
1) Updated schedule
2) Updated Holidays
3) Specified green for route_color of Tamien to SJ Shuttles and White for Local
4) Transfer_Duration is blank
5) New fares from 2/28/16
6) Updated Fare_Id date to 20160228
7) Added Info for stop_url
8) Changed Trip_ID naming convention to match Trip_Short_name
Pls. note that this GTFS version does not address all the comments we received from developers. We hope to address them as we work closer to the NextGen511 launch July 2016.
For questions or comments, please contact email@example.com
Subscribe to receive email updates here: www.caltrain.com/DevSubscribe
4/26/16 - rjc
Developer License Agreement
The San Mateo County Transit District hereby grants you (Licensee) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute Transit District Data (Data) subject to the following Terms:
- Transit District trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variats, may not be used in association with Data unless approved by the Transit District.
- Data is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Transit District makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. Transit District disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Transit District and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- Transit District reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- The Transit District maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
By using Transit District Data, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement.
The laws of the State of California shall govern all rights and obligations under this Agreement, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between Transit District and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. Transit District reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time.