Download the latest Caltrain GTFS file HERE
By downloading the Caltrain GTFS file, you agree to the Developer License Agreement terms listed below.
- New weekend schedule effective October 1, 2017
- Added in Giants Special Service trains and Pride Parade
- Made changes to support realtime information of special trains
For questions or comments, please contact email@example.com
6/13/18 - jb/dn
Developer License Agreement
The San Mateo County Transit District hereby grants you (Licensee) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute Transit District Data (Data) subject to the following Terms:
- Transit District trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variats, may not be used in association with Data unless approved by the Transit District.
- Data is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Transit District makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. Transit District disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Transit District and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- Transit District reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- The Transit District maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
By using Transit District Data, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement.
The laws of the State of California shall govern all rights and obligations under this Agreement, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between Transit District and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. Transit District reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time.