Giants Service 2019
Caltrain is the best way to get to Oracle Park from the South Bay and Peninsula. With the San Francisco Caltrain Station located one block from the ballpark, fans arrive safe and energized to cheer on their beloved San Francisco Giants.
GETTING TO THE GAME! EXTRA TRAIN SERVICE.
Weekday Game start times:
Weekend Game start times:
To handle large crowds, Caltrain runs extra trains to ALL weekend and weekday afternoon games. These trains are labeled with a "6" series in the schedules below. Caltrain highly encourages that fans take the extra service trains to assure you get a seat and a comfortable ride to the game.
- 12:05 p.m. - Update: Post-game service change for Sunday, Sept. 29 game at 12:05 p.m. See below.
- 1:05 p.m.
- 4:05 p.m. & 4:15 p.m.
- 6:05 p.m.
- 7:05 p.m.
NEW POST-GAME SERVICE: Millbrae Express Trains
Update: Post-game service for Sunday, Sept. 29 game at 12:05 p.m.
- 1 Post-Extra train will depart SF approximately 25 minutes after the game (last out), or when full, and express to Millbrae and then make all weekend stops to San Jose Diridon.
- 1 Post-Extra train will depart SF approximately 25 minutes after the Bruce Bochy commemoration, or when full, and express to Millbrae and then make all weekend local stops to San Jose Diridon.
- The first Post-Game Extra train will depart SF approximately 15 minutes after the last out, or when full, and express to Millbrae and then make all local stops to San Jose Diridon.
- A second Post-Game Extra will depart SF approximately 25 minutes after the game, or when full, and express to Millbrae and then make all local stops to San Jose Diridon.
- There will be fireworks after 4/12/19 and 6/14/19 games. On Firework Nights, the two Millbrae express trains will depart SF approximately 15 and 25 minutes, respectively, after fireworks, or when full.
- The last train departs at 12:05 a.m. There will be no Extra Service after 12:05 a.m. in the event that a Giants game goes into extra innings. This is due to provide the overnight construction windows for the Electrification Project.
- There are several trains that depart from SF during the evening commute. Refer to the Caltrain weekday schedule for specific train departures and station stops.
- The Caltrain mobile ticket app allows you to purchase One-Way, Day Pass or Zone Upgrades on your mobile device. Daily parking purchases are not available on the app yet.
- At the station Ticket Machine save time: On game days, use the "San Francisco" button on the station Ticket Machine and buy a Day Pass - you won't have to worry about post-game ticket lines.
- Clipper card e-cash users: remember to tag on and tag off.
- Group of 25 or more save 10% by ordering in advance.
- Caltrain parking is enforced 24/7. Daily parking permits can be purchased at station Ticket Machines. For more information on paying for parking please see Caltrain parking.
Weekday Evening (6:45 p.m. & 7:15 p.m.) & Weekend games (All Games):
Weekday Afternoon (12:45 p.m. & 1:35 p.m. Home Opener) Games only:
Here are some things you should know before you go:
Caltrain is a proof-of-payment system. Customers without a valid ticket are subject to citation. Buy your ticket with the Caltrain Mobile Ticket app, a station Ticket Machine or use a valid Clipper card. Tickets aren't sold onboard.
Open alcoholic beverages are prohibited on all trains departing from San Francisco beginning at 9 p.m. Caltrain requests that customers help make it a pleasant trip for all.
Download 2019 Giants Brochure. (1,745 KB)
9/25/19 - jsn