Giants Service 2018
Caltrain is the best way to get to AT&T Park from the South Bay and Peninsula. With the San Francisco Caltrain Station located one block from the ballpark, fans arrive safe and energized to cheer on their beloved 2018 San Francisco Giants.
GETTING TO THE GAME! EXTRA TRAIN SERVICE.
Weekday Game start times:
Weekend Game start times:
To handle large crowds, Caltrain runs extra trains to ALL weekend games. These trains are labeled with an "S" in the schedules below. Caltrain highly encourages that fans take the extra service trains to assure you get a seat and a comfortable ride to the game.
Here are some things you should know before you go:
Caltrain is a proof-of-payment system. Customers without a valid ticket are subject to citation. Buy your ticket with the NEW Caltrain Mobile Ticket app, a station ticket machine or use a valid Clipper card. Tickets aren't sold onboard.
- The NEW Caltrain mobile ticket app allows you to purchase One-Way, Day Pass or Zone Upgrades on your mobile device. Daily parking purchases are not available on the app yet.
- At the ticket machine save time: On game days, use the "San Francisco" button on the station ticket machine and buy a Day Pass - you won't have to worry about post-game ticket lines.
- Clipper card e-cash users: remember to tag on and tag off.
- Group of 25 or more save 10% by ordering in advance.
- Caltrain parking is enforced 24/7. Daily parking permits can be purchased at station Ticket Vending Machines. For more information on paying for parking please see Caltrain parking.
POST-GAME SERVICE: NEW FOR 2018
Weekday Evening & Weekend games:
- The first Post-Game Extra train will depart approximately 15 minutes after the last out, or when full, and makes all local stops to San Jose Diridon.(Belmont Express train will no longer be in service)
- A second Post-Game Extra will depart approximately 25 minutes after the game, or when full, and makes all local stops to San Jose Diridon.
- There will be fireworks after 4/6/18 and 6/22/18 games. On Firework Nights, the two local trains will depart approximately 15 and 25 minutes, respectively, after fireworks, or when full.
- The last train departs at 12:05 a.m. There will be no Extra Service after 12:05 a.m. in the event that a Giants game goes into extra innings. This is due to provide the overnight construction windows for the Electrification Project.
Weekday Afternoon (12:45 p.m.) Games only:
- There are several trains that depart from SF during the evening commute. Refer to the Caltrain weekday schedule for specific train departures and station stops.
Note: The post-game Belmont express will no longer be in service.
Open alcoholic beverages are prohibited on all trains departing from San Francisco beginning at 9 p.m. on game days. Caltrain requests that customers help make it a pleasant trip for all.
Download 2018 Giants Brochure. (797 KB)
5/1/18 - jsn