Giants Service 2018
Caltrain is the best way to get to AT&T Park from the South Bay and Peninsula. With the San Francisco Caltrain Station located one block from the ballpark, fans arrive safe and energized to cheer on their beloved San Francisco Giants.
Here are some things you should know before you go:
Caltrain is a proof-of-payment system. Customers without a valid ticket are subject to citation. Buy your ticket with the NEW Caltrain Mobile Ticket app, a station ticket machine or use a valid Clipper card. Tickets aren't sold onboard.
- The NEW Caltrain mobile ticket app allows you to purchase One-Way, Day Pass or Zone Upgrades on your mobile device. Daily parking purchases are not available on the app yet.
- At the ticket machine save time: On game days, use the "San Francisco" button on the station ticket machine and buy a Day Pass - you won't have to worry about post-game ticket lines.
- Clipper card e-cash users: remember to tag on and tag off.
- Group of 25 or more save 10% by ordering in advance.
- Caltrain parking is enforced 24/7. Daily parking permits can be purchased at station Ticket Vending Machines. For more information on paying for parking please see Caltrain parking.
Open alcoholic beverages are prohibited on all trains departing from San Francisco beginning at 9 p.m. on game days. Caltrain requests that customers help make it a pleasant trip for all.
10/3/18 - jsn