Giants Service 2014
The Giants are back! Take Caltrain to the Giants home opener against the D-backs on April 8 and 1:35 p.m. Caltrain is the best way to get to AT&T Park from the South Bay and Peninsula. With the San Francisco Caltrain Station located one block from the ballpark, fans arrive energized to cheer on the World Champion San Francisco Giants. Before you hop aboard, review these things to know before you go:
Caltrain is a proof-of-payment system. Buy your ticket from station vending machine or use a valid Clipper card. Tickets aren't sold onboard.
- Save time: On game days, use the "San Francisco" button on the station ticket machine to buy a Day Pass - you won't have to worry about post-game ticket lines.
- Clipper card (e-cash and 8-ride tickets) users: remember to tag on and tag off.
- Group of 25 or more save 10% by ordering in advance.
- Passengers without valid tickets are subject to citation.
- Caltrain parking is enforced on weekends. Click HERE for information on purchasing parking.
Weekends & Weeknight games - An express train to San Carlos leaves approximately 15 minutes after the last out, or when full, and makes all local stops after San Carlos to San Jose Diridon. A second train will leave 25 minutes after the game, or when full, and serve all local stops to San Jose Diridon.
On Fireworks Nights, the express and local trains will depart approximately 15 and 25 minutes, respectively, after the fireworks, or when full.
Caltrain reminds you that open alcoholic beverages are prohibited on trains departing from San Francisco beginning at 9 p.m. on game days. Caltrain requests that customers help make it pleasant trip for all.
3/11/14 - jsn