Giants Service 2013
Thank you for a great 2013 season! Check back in February for the new train schedule for the 2014 season.
Caltrain is the best way to get to AT&T Park from the South Bay and Peninsula. With the San Francisco Caltrain Station located one block from the ballpark, fans arrive energized to cheer on the World Champion San Francisco Giants. Before you hop aboard, review these things to know before you go:
Caltrain is a proof-of-payment system. Buy your ticket from station vending machine or use a valid Clipper card. Tickets aren't sold onboard.
- Save time: On game days, use the "SF Baseball" button on the station ticket machine to buy a Day Pass - you won't have to worry about post-game ticket lines.
- Clipper card (e-cash and 8-ride tickets) users: remember to tag on and tag off.
- Group of 25 or more save 10% by ordering in advance.
- Passengers without valid tickets are subject to citation.
- Caltrain parking is enforced on weekends. Click HERE for information on purchasing parking.
10/23/13 - jsn