Information GuideThe Caltrain Information Guide is chock full of information on services, connections, shuttles and fare media.
Information Guide (PDF, 326KB)
• Remain behind the yellow line on the main platform until the train comes to a complete stop.
• Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is not permitted on trains and station property.
• Bike riding on platforms is prohibited.
• Roller blades/skates may not be worn onboard trains or on station property.
• All strollers must be folded before boarding & stored on the luggage rack.
• Personal items may be placed under the seat. Please store luggage in the designated areas.
• Keep vestibule, aisles and stairs clear.
• Don’t put feet on the seats.
• Open alcoholic containers aren’t permitted on trains beginning at 9 p.m. on special event nights.
• Keep cell phone use to a minimum and speak quietly when in use.
• In case of onboard emergency, the conductor will provide necessary instructions. Please follow these for safety reasons.
5/31/13 - rph