Information GuideThe Caltrain Information Guide is chock full of information on services, connections, shuttles and fare media.
Information Guide (PDF, 340KB)
- Remain behind the yellow line on the main platform until the train comes to a complete stop.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is not permitted on trains and station property.
- Bike and skateboard riding on platforms is prohibited.
- Roller blades/skates may not be worn onboard trains or on station property.
- All strollers must be folded before boarding & stored on the luggage rack.
- Personal items may be placed under the seat. Please store luggage in the designated areas.
- Keep vestibule, aisles and stairs clear.
- Don’t put feet on the seats.
- Open alcoholic containers aren’t permitted on trains beginning at 9 p.m. on special event nights, applies to direction of travel after special event.
- Keep cell phone use to a minimum and speak quietly when in use.
- In case of onboard emergency, the conductor will provide necessary instructions. Please follow these for safety reasons.
- The Transit Police can be reached at 1.877.723.7245.
12/19/14 - rph/jsb