- How to Ride
- Transit Connections
- Safety & Security
- Newsletter & Notices
- Special Events
- Lost and Found
- Expressive Activity
- Title VI
- Caltrain: Major Service Issues
- Caltrain Manners
- 2017 Proposed Caltrain Weekday/Weekend Service Changes
- 2017 Public Hearing & Meetings Notice
San Jose Station Additional Parking
With express train service offered at the San Jose station, parking spaces at the station are filling earlier and earlier.To provide an option, Caltrain developed a program with neighboring businesses and the SAP Center to allow commuters to park in two lots near the station.
South of the Station:
- The first lot, located on the corner of San Fernando and Montgomery streets, offers daily parking for $6 (via pay-by-space at the lot).
- The second lot is located at 150 S. Montgomery St. and is available to those who purchase a $60 monthly parking permit from Standard Parking at its downtown office (104 Park Center Plaza, suite A).
Spaces are limited in this lot and Caltrain Monthly Parking permits aren't valid in either parking lot. Standard Parking may cite or tow cars not displaying one of its permits or not being in a paid space.
For more information, call Standard Parking at 408.293.6115.
Parking at SAP Center:
- SAP Center Lot “D”, located on the corner of Santa Clara and Montgomery streets, offers 200 spaces for daily and monthly parkers.
- SAP Center Lot “ABC”, located on Santa Clara Street between Montgomery and Cahill streets, offers 1,500 spaces.
As of August 1, 2016 daily parking costs $6, while monthly parking is $60.
Daily and monthly passes are valid at SAP Center until 6:30p.m. on event days and midnight on non-event days, Monday - Friday.
Overnight,event and weekend parking is prohibited.
Caltrain monthly parking permits aren't valid in SAP Center lots. For more information, call SAP Center Parking at 408.999.5799
Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority also offers ways to get to the train station via shuttles, buses and light rail. VTA allows customers presenting a two-zone or greater Caltrain Monthly Pass to receive a local fare credit on its bus and light rail services.
Visit VTA Website or by calling 408.321.2300 for more information.