Caltrain is the best way to get to AT&T Park from the South Bay and Peninsula. With the San Francisco Caltrain Station located one block from the ballpark, fans arrive energized to cheer on their beloved San Francisco Giants.
Weekday Game start times:
- 1:05 p.m.
- 12:45 p.m. Afternoon games - Specials depart San Jose at 9:25a & 10a: No extra post-game train service.
- 7:15 p.m. Evening games - See Post-game service below.
Weekend Game start times:
- 1:05 p.m.
- 4:15 p.m.
- 6:05 p.m.
- 7:05 p.m.
Here are some things you should know before you go:
Caltrain is a proof-of-payment system. Customers without a valid ticket are subject to citation. Buy your ticket from station ticket machine or use a valid Clipper card. Tickets aren't sold onboard.
- Save time: On game days, use the "San Francisco" button on the station ticket machine and buy a Day Pass - you won't have to worry about post-game ticket lines.
- Clipper card (e-cash and 8-ride tickets) users: remember to tag on and tag off.
- Group of 25 or more save 10% by ordering in advance.
- Caltrain parking is enforced on 24/7. Daily parking permits can be purchased at station Ticket Vending Machines. For more information on paying for parking please see Caltrain parking.
Weeknight and Weekend Games
- An express train to Belmont leaves approximately 15 minutes after the last out, or when full, and makes all local stops after Belmont to San Jose Diridon. Belmont Express Train Departs off of Track 12 in San Francisco.
- A second train will leave 25 minutes after the game, or when full, and serve all local stops to San Jose Diridon. Post-games Local Departs off of Track 10 in San Francisco.
- On Fireworks Nights, the express and local trains will depart approximately 15 and 25 minutes, respectively, after the fireworks, or when full.
Weekday afternoon games
Regular afternoon commute service will be available for fans after the game.
Note:No post-game Belmont express for 12:45 p.m. games. Regular commute service only.
Open alcoholic beverages are prohibited on trains departing from San Francisco beginning at 9 p.m. on game days. Caltrain requests that customers help make it a pleasant trip for all.
Download 2017 Giants brochure (PDF, 1,064KB)
4/4/17 - jsn