- How to Ride
- Transit Connections
- Safety & Security
- Newsletter & Notices
- Special Events
- Lost and Found
- Expressive Activity
- Title VI
- Caltrain: Major Service Issues
- Caltrain Manners
- 2017 Proposed Caltrain Weekday/Weekend Service Changes
- 2017 Public Hearing & Meetings Notice
Contracts & Procurement
The Contracts and Procurement department is the centralized procurement department for SamTrans, Caltrain and the Transportation Authority.
The department is responsible for procuring all goods and services required to meet the needs of its customers by implementing the fundamental principles of procurement, as follows:
- Foster maximum open and free competition for contracts.
- Promote the greatest economy and efficiency in procurements.
- Establish and maintain an arm's length relationship with all contractors, consultants and vendors.
- Treat all prospective contractors, consultants, and vendors in an equal and equitable manner.
Visit the San Mateo County Transit District's page for contracting opportunities .
06.08.2010 - pearsall