What Caltrain is Doing
Caltrain is implementing a number of practices to reduce the flow of pollutants in storm water, including:
- Providing convenient, single-stream trash collection facilities on trains and in stations
- Completing reoccurring trash and debris pickups along the rail corridor
- Installing storm drain inlet markers to raise awareness of the storm drain system
- Installing and maintaining green landscaping that can filter storm water pollution before it reaches the storm sewer
- Conducting regular storm water pollution awareness and prevention training for employees
Tell us what you’ve learned about storm water. Click here to take a short survey.
If you‘d like to report a storm water issue on the Caltrain system, please call Customer Service at 1.800.660.4287.
Main | Why Storm Water Matters | What Caltrain is Doing | What You Can Do
6/29/17 - rjc/ih